San Pasqual Academy
Now & Then

San Pasqual Academy began it's life in 1949 with the first graduating class in 1950, it was operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a co-educational boarding school until 1997 when it closed it's doors.

This page is dedicated to the past history of the school as well as to it's present use as the
”New“ San Pasqual Academy.


San Pasqual Academy Historical Archive Collection
by Raul Miller



The ”New“ San Pasqual Academy!